Vitamin D Supplement
Clinical Implications of Vitamin D Deficiency
Vitamin D is a hormone precursor that promotes bone, calcium and phosphorous metabolism. Low levels of Vitamin D may be associated with muscle weakness, myalgia and fatigue and an increased risk of metabolic syndrome, diabetes and heart disease. 57% of US adults have a Vitamin D3 deficiency out of the functional range.
Other implications include:
- Metabolic Syndrome and insulin resistance (impaired pancreas function)
- Increased risk of CVD, stroke and hypertension
- Impaired mineralization of the bone – Osteopenia and Osteoporosis
- Musculoskeletal weakness and myalgia
- Increased metastasis in cancers
- Inadequate sun exposure (especially in Dark skin Color)
- K2-D3 (10,000) (1000 IU daily will increase Vit D 10 ng/d) [Vitamin D3]
- Sunlight exposure 5-10 minutes per day between 10am-3pm
Recommended Vitamin D Supplement
- Improves Bone Health by Promoting Carboxylation of Bone Proteins
- Supports Cardiovascular Health by Affecting Arterial Calcium Deposits
- Supports Healthy Blood Clotting
For your safety, Xymogen requires new patients to register to access information from a licensed professional.
To activate your Xymogen Account for your K2-D3 Supplement:
Then you will be all set to buy directly from Xymogen – a world-class and elite supplement manufacturer.