Probiotic Supplements Help Maintain a Healthy Intestinal Microecology. This Supports the Body’s Natural Immune Response. Further, it Supports Bowel Regularity and Digestion.
Food Recommendations for Natural Probiotics
Fermented Foods will have probiotics. So fermented foods that naturally contain probiotics are common are are kimchi, yogurt, kefir, kombucha, sauerkraut, and pickles.
Recommended Probiotic Supplement
- Helps Maintain a Healthy Intestinal Microecology.
- Supports the Natural Immune Response. Supports Bowel Regularity. Also supports Lactose Digestion.
- Vegetarian, dairy- and gluten-free, four-strain probiotic totaling 30 billion CFU per capsule. Each capsule is sealed. They are in nitrogen-purged aluminum blister packs. This will serve as protection from factors proven to compromise stability of probiotics such as heat, moisture, and oxygen.
- Provides four researched strains of beneficial bacteria, including the extensively studied HN019 strain of Bifidobacterium lactis. So these live microorganisms have proven health benefits and well-established safety.
- To further support resistance to low pH and the delivery of microorganisms to the small intestines, Xymogen employs DRcaps™ gastro-resistant capsules. So these specially designed, innovative capsules help slow exposure of actives to stomach acid. Therefore they ensure more targeted release.
For your safety, Xymogen requires new patients to register to access information from a licensed professional.
To activate your Xymogen Account for your Probiotic Supplement:
Then you will be all set to buy directly from Xymogen – a world-class and elite supplement manufacturer.