Fish Oil Supplement
Clinical Implications of Low Omega 3 / Fish Oil
An omega 3 fatty acid index of < 1.85% increases heart disease risk. High Quality Fish Oil Supplements will have the Omega 3 balance you need to reduce inflammation, decrease cholesterol, and decrease blood sugar.
Fish, Chia seeds, Walnuts, Olive Oil, Red Wine, Avocado, Flax/Flaxseed oil, Tumeric, Green Tea, Mustard, Garlic, Dark Chocolate, 40 Grams of dietary sesame seeds
Recommended Fish Oil Supplement (Omega 3)
- International Fish Oil Standards (IFOS) Five-Star Certified. This assures the highest level of purity, stability, and potency in fish oils. Each dose of this concentrated fish oil provides 900 mg of EPA and DHA. A small, fish-gelatin–based softgel is used to deliver each dose.
- The softgels are covered with a GRAS-certified Enteric Coating. So they are easy to swallow. So the EPA/DHA content is absorbed optimally.
- EPA and DHA from fish oil promote wellness by supporting cardiovascular health, cytokine balance, joint health, and brain and nervous system function.
- Supports Cardiovascular Health, Supports Healthy Mental Functioning.
- Also Supports Healthy Glucose and Insulin Metabolism.
For your safety, Xymogen requires new patients to register to access information from a licensed professional.
To activate your Xymogen Account for your Omega 3 Supplement:
Then you will be all set to buy directly from Xymogen – a world-class and elite supplement manufacturer.